Tuesday 1 December 2020

Advent 2020: Day 1

For my lovely followers of my other blogs, who look forward to my Advent posts each year, sadly there will be no Advent Calendar this year... so instead I thought I would try and do a Sasha/Gregor Christmas themed orientated post each day... that is the aim anyway.


Kicking off Advent Day One, is Everlee Rose in her new Christmas shoes (a VERY early Christmas present from a friend) wearing a Christmas dress.


Yes we still have flowers in the garden!




Christmas dress made by myself several years ago.  

I still have some Christmas dresses available in my Etsy Shop: Muriel Makes 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a side note, I realised today why I haven't been blogging much - I really hate this new blogger interface, it is so much unfriendlier to use than the previous version.  Nothing works like it should do, and something that took one action, now takes a minimum of three.

I think during the last few months, too much 'fixing what ain't broke' has been going on, on the various different platforms, and none of it has been for the best!




3 comments:

  1. Yes! News from Sasha Haven - Everlee Rose looks very sweet in her Christmas dress.
    I don't like the new blogger interface either. My sis just started her own blog some weeks ago, and for her it was easier to switch to "classic" version (which still seems possible). There remain some technical problems, but at least you can see her posts in chronological order - and not only the most recent and some "popular posts", which we found very distracting. I wonder who decides to replace a good working system with this new nonsense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and for visiting, really appreciated and good to know that I haven't lost all my friends and followers while absent!

      All these changes that have been happening are really annoying and I am sure they are done by people who actually don't use the systems they have changed... and certainly not on a computer, as all the changes seem to be more like 'apps' now for phones which I don't use.

      Delete
  2. I agree with the new blogger interface being a pain in the backside! But I am really glad that the Advent run-up is happening, and look forward to visiting daily.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...