Thursday 31 December 2020

Year 2020 Roundup

Well it has been a year with a difference alright!  

I started this new Sasha blog so I could focus on the Sasha and Gregor family more and to reflect our move to the Isle of Wight...not completely sure if it was the right thing to do or not, but it is done, so there you go.  I'm not entirely convinced about the layout either, so that too may have a revamp.  I am not sure how easy it is for people to find the blog posts, as compared to my previous blog layouts.  Actually from writing the sentences above, I have changed the format and hope that it is easier to find and read the blog posts.  As it turns out I didn't actually blog much this year, my interest in dolls had waned a lot, and I just couldn't find the focus to do anything with them.  I have however enjoyed getting them out and dressing them up for Christmas and look forward to doing more with them in the New Year.

A few photos of the Christmas scenes.






A few highlights from the year:

I had one new Sasha/Gregor arrival this year, which was back in July when 'the new boy' arrived.   He was delighted to be chosen in December to be one of the 'Wise Men' for the Nativity Advent Series I posted.  


Henry started his own series of 'Walking on Wednesday', which he is hoping to resume in the New Year.

There will be other themes as follows:

Tea for Two Tuesday

Selling on Saturday - where I will feature Sasha and Gregor items that will be available to purchase.


I'm hoping to focus more on my blog in the New Year.  I still don't like the new blogger, everything seems to take at least twice as long to do on it and I don't think it is as user friendly, but short of changing for something else entirely I have no choice but to put up with it.


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to our friends on Wight! xx From the Gregoropolis crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you too! All the best for the coming year, we look forward to more of your adventures too.

      Delete
  2. loved the blog . We are struggling i think . But we will come out of this better people hopefully . Stay safe and play xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for over a year. I really enjoy all of your photos. I have about 20 Sashas plus other dolls. I was born in England and raised in Canada; however, my youngest daughter now lives in England(St Albans). Happy New Year from Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to hear from you, thank you for commenting. St Albans is only a short distance away from where I used to live before moving to the IOW earlier this year. We used to go there a lot!

      Delete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...