Saturday 20 February 2021

Sasha Shelf Sorting

Well I am not doing very well with posting on this blog!  Or indeed doing much with my Sasha family at all, but I did start 'faffing' with their shelves the other day.  Unfortunately the light isn't the best where I keep them so I had to use the flash which isn't ideal.  



The 'Rose Hip Chicks' on the left (Ziva, Cora, Sasha and Maddison.  Alice dressed up as the farm girl, Susan in the school uniform and then Charlotte and Erica Michelle dressed up in their Mini Me and Mini My Sister dresses. (All outfits made by me)


In front we have Stevie, Mary-Ellen, Molly, Summer and Sophia, all wearing clothes made by me apart from the outfit worn by Stevie.


The baby and toddler shelf.  

Unfortunately two of the babies in the back left can't be seen very well.  They are Baby Grace and Baby Amelia.  Bonnie my toddler is standing up.  On the rocking horse is Baby Barney Bam Bam, who surprisingly has clothes on which is not very usual.  In the front are Blonde Baby  Boy, Natalie and Baby Alfie.  All wearing clothes I have made them.

Next up will be the boys shelves.


4 comments:

  1. I like Cora's outfit! I always think Caleb and Cora look so nice in purple/violet hues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look great in purple and violet hues don't they?! :)

      Delete
  2. They look nice and cozy with their soft animal friends, and a bunch of well dressed children they are!
    The upside of weak light inside: it's good for the vinyl! Some of mine stand pretty close to a window and I'm always worried they might get too exposed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I don't have to worry about light damage which is good. It is nice to have a space, even though not overly large, where I can have them out on display in various outfits. Some get changed regularly others not so often.

      Delete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...