Thursday 16 September 2021

Dolls Gone Goth Pirate Challenge

Henry and his young friend had fun taking part in the Dolls Gone Goth Pirate Challenge this month.

They had hoped to set up their Playmobile Pirate scene but realised I had left them packed up in a box at my son's house.  So the scene wasn't quite as planned.


The boys still had fun playing Pop-Up Pirate




I made the baby's pirate outfit...he has been working hard on his ship and it has become very stained and ragged, and he lost his eye in a battle.


The little pirate in the barrel.


A pirate Zelf.


Henry in his favourite pirate sweater and hat that a friend knitted and gave him back in 2012.  He has treasured this.


Henry also wanted to show his shorts and waistcoat I made for him last year that has a pirate theme.

It was fun taking part in the challenge...although our video took about 10 attempts and was still a bit of a mess - haha, but oh well they say practice makes perfect.

 

5 comments:

  1. Well all I can add to pirate post is "Ho ho ho and bottle of rum!" They look cool in their outfits Lorraine. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I'm surprised Henry or the little one didn't say this... ;) Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Boy, do I miss Zelfs! Your boys look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun aren't they? I am glad I kept mine. I have them on my 'eclectic shelf' in my sewing studio. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Christian sailors beware - here comes Baby Pirate! He looks adorable in his outfit. I hope they could capture a rich ship!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Advent 2023 - Day Twenty Four, Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve and the Rose Hip Chicks are going to do a Christmas Performance... They have had to sack their wardrobe crew though as their s...