Thursday 29 September 2022

Introducing (or rather reintroducing) my Sasha & Gregor Toddler Dolls.

I am lucky enough to have four lovely toddler dolls that I have had for a number of years now, fortunately purchasing them before the prices went crazy.  I guess if I were to sell them I'd probably get a good price for them, but at the same time I'd never be able to afford to replace them, so they are staying! 


From left to right we have:
Erica Michelle, Bonnie, Ollie and Claudius



Erica Michelle is named after Erica from NZ who used to own her and was a Sasha doll lover, and Michelle is my sister's name as she is a 'Mini Sister' as part of my 'Mini Me and Sister' that I dressed for the Dress a Sasha Competition in 2013!  Gosh I thought it was later than that.  You can read about it here: Dress a Sasha Competition  and here 'Dressing Up'


She is an 'Esther' from the Gotz Production in 2000.


Next up we have little Bonnie who I named after the lady I purchased her from.  She is wearing a dress my grandmother knitted for one of my childhood dolls many years ago. 


Bonnie is an Iona from the Gotz Production in 2001


Ollie is Henry's little brother.


He is an Ollie from 2000


Claudius is of course from my Sailor Gang and wearing his original outfit, minus his jacket.


He is from the 2001 Gotz Production dolls.

So there you have my Gotz Toddler dolls.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Advent 2023 - Day Twenty Four, Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve and the Rose Hip Chicks are going to do a Christmas Performance... They have had to sack their wardrobe crew though as their s...