Sunday 23 April 2023

Happy St Georges Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  

Henry threw himself into the whole St George's Day celebration today...donning himself in a pair of red and white shorts...although he grumbled about not having a plain red pair...and arming himself with a sword, posters and my ornamental dragon teapot.




What are you doing Henry?


I'm fighting the dragon Mum

I'm not sure a little dragon looks that convincing Henry!



But I look good with my sword don't I?



Yes indeed you do Henry, although I think you could probably do with some armour to go with that!

I made a shield Mum, but forgot to use it!

Oh well at least you will be prepared if you ever come across a big dragon.



Yikes! Henry exclaims as Mum wanders off and a HUGE dragon breathing fire swoops down...

I wish I hadn't forgot to wear my shield now, and I WISH Mum would hurry and make my suit of armour!


Fortunately Henry survives his encounter with the dragon to fight and play another day!




Happy St George's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. And a Happy St.George's Day to you too! Henry sure has lots of courage. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...