Sunday 24 December 2023

Advent 2023 - Day Twenty Four, Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve and the Rose Hip Chicks are going to do a Christmas Performance...

They have had to sack their wardrobe crew though as their special Christmas waistcoats didn't get made...


So instead they had to borrow some for the Gregor lads.  Just as well!  Perhaps next year they will get ones to match their skirts and t shirts?


So they gather round to find the last door of the Calendar


They find a pretty Christmas tree behind the door.


The perfect end for the calendar


Thank you girls, I am sure we are going to enjoy your Christmas Carol concert later tonight.



Well that is the last of the Advent Calendar openings for this year.  I am not sure if I am going to do them anymore.  I have been doing them for twelve years now on my blogs since 2012,  starting on my 'Sewing for Sasha' blog, and I'm just not sure the interest in them is there anymore like it was at the beginning.  I think also I might have moved on from wanting to do them, it is a lot of work.  We will just have to wait and see what next year brings. 

We wish all our friends a wonderful Christmas. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...