Sunday 21 June 2020

Selling on Sunday

I've decided Sundays will be the day I list anything I have for sale Sasha related.  As I am on the NHS Shielding list, I need to allow time to arrange for either collection or for someone to post items for me, so I won't be as quick as I used to be at sending things out, but I will do my very best and keep buyers updated all the time.  At the moment I am reluctant to send outside the UK  due to possible long delays.  

All items sent in the UK will be sent tracked and signed for and postage is included in the price.  Please message me if you would like an item lorraine at (takaro).co.uk  - removing the brackets and substituting @ for at with no spaces.  

Over the last couple of months I have been working on clothes for both Sasha and Gregor.  Today I have available some little dress and cardigan sets for Sasha.  My model Sophia and her shoes and socks are not included in the sale.  

Set 1:  Lovely cotton dress with a fun nursery themed print, lined bodice, hand sewn hem, teamed with a soft NZ Merino Possom wool mix short sleeve cardigan. £25.00 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 2: 'Let's play ball'  Sleeveless dress, lined bodice, handsewn hem.  Little cardigan made with NZ Merino wool  £25.00





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 3:  Winnie The Pooh.  Sleeveless cotton dress, lined bodice, hand sewn hem.  Short sleeve cardigan made with NZ Merino wool





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 4:  Short sleeve dress, lined bodice, hand sewn hem.  Short sleeve apricot cardigan. £25.00





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 5:  Teddy Bears - Sleeveless dress, lined bodice, hand sewn hem.  Short sleeve lilac/purple cardigan.  SOLD





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 6:  Sleeveless dress, lined bodice, hand sewn hem.  Yellow short sleeve cardigan made with NZ Merino wool.  £25.00








2 comments:

  1. I just added your new blog to my list. Well done! I'm looking forward to see more of your Sasha family again.
    About 4 weeks ago, I had a doll sent from the US. It took her only a few days longer than usual to arrive, and most of the delay happened in Germany... so, shipping items to Europe probably still is possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am hoping to set up a blog list this week and will of course add yours.

      Good to know about the postage...I have had mixed luck...one thing took over a month to get here, another just normal time. I will consider sending overseas, but it would have to be tracked and insured during this time which often makes postage costs too prohibitive

      Delete

Welcome to Sasha Haven, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.

Happy St George's Day

Revisiting a post from 2012!  However the sentiment is just the same! Henry threw himself into the whole  St George's Day celebration to...